您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
SM to launch boy group in the UK
简介SM Entertainment has joined hands with the British entertainment company M&B to launch a boy group i ...
SM Entertainment has joined hands with the British entertainment company M&B to launch a boy group in the UK.
The K-pop powerhouse announced Thursday that it has inked a strategic partnership with M&B in Seoul.
M&B is led by Nigel Hall, known as the producer of British competition shows such as “The X Factor” and “Britain’s Got Talent.”
M&B co-CEO Dawn Airey is also known as a former CEO of Getty Images, and another co-CEO Russ Lindsay is one of the founders of James Grant Media Group, the UK’s largest independent media, music and sports talent agency.
M&B will be in charge of casting the members to debut while SM will be providing the know-how of K-pop music, music videos and choreography.
The songs this group debut with will be produced by SM’s music publishing affiliate, Kreation Music Rights.
Through this partnership, SM aims to increase its share in the European music market.
“This project is our meaningful first step in the European market. We will use our unrivaled K-pop producing capability and network to expand our reach to major music markets including the US, Latin America and Europe. We will play a pivotal role in accelerating the global growth of the K-pop industry,” said Joseph Chang, SM’s chief business officer.
- 부모와 아이
Comedian Yang Se-hyung has ventured into the realm of literature with his newly published poetry col ...
- 부모와 아이
South Korea's agricultural ministry said Wednesday it plans to complete the vaccination of catt ...
- 부모와 아이
ULLEUNGDO, North Gyeongsang Province -- On Oct. 19, more than 100 eager individuals embarked on a jo ...
- Yoon travels to Netherlands for chip allaince, strategic partnership
- [Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- 22 busking stages set up at Han River parks
- Korea's yakgwa booming on back of ‘newtro’ trend, media coverage
- Hanwha Aerospace lands W3.2tr tank supply deal with Australia
- [From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
- S. Korea elected as member of UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- Story of first female leader of traveling entertainers reimagined
- 김웅 “한동훈, 돌 좀 맞고 욕먹더라도 강남 3구서 출마해야”
- Remaining BTS members to head to military
- [Herald Interview] Former Treasure member Bang Ye
- Pianist Kim Jun
- Heritage expert You Hong
- Top conglomerates to start executive reshuffles
- 이상민 “민주당 지도부 아무도 연락 없어, 어느 정도 마음 정했다”
- 이원욱 “이재명, 최강욱 징계 반발하는 개딸과 이별해야”
- South Korea lining up banks to help finance $22 billion arms sale to Poland
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- RCO to come to Seoul with maestro Fabio Luisi and pianist Yefim Bronfman
- [Today’s K
- Samsung files complaint in US against BOE for allegedly leaking trade secrets
- Bedbug reports cause jitters across S. Korea
- Naver CEO satisfied with 'better
- [New in Korean] Even in city overrun by mold, humans dream of stars, sunsets
- Hyundai, Kia report robust EV US sales, shrug off impact of IRA
- Asiana to sell cargo biz to help Korean Air win EU approval for takeover
- Man wins W1.4b, putting to bed legal battle surrounding wife’s death
- Unification ministry plans to hold talks with UN Command to resume Panmunjom tour
- Tving’s ‘High School Mystery Club’ to return with season 3
- Woori Bank establishes Bangladesh regional headquarters
- Bedbug fear spreads across Seoul
- "I am..." meme latest to go viral in bizarre saga surrounding fencing star
- N. Korea diversifying cybercrimes amid drop in value of cryptocurrency: report
- LG CNS, NYC, AmCham Korea forge partnerships on digital transformation
- Seoul shares up for 3rd session on Fed's rate freeze
- Over 84% of cattle got vaccines against lumpy skin disease