Ampers&one hopes to seep into listeners’ hearts with positive music
简介FNC Entertainment’s new boy group Ampers&one set its foot on the K-pop scene on Wednesday with their ...
FNC Entertainment’s new boy group Ampers&one set its foot on the K-pop scene on Wednesday with their debut single album “Ampersand One.”
“This is our first-ever performance on stage and we hope to get the chance to perform on diverse stages from now on,” said Kamden of Ampers&one after performing at a press conference in Seoul.
“I spent four years as a trainee, and my parents and I had decided that it would be time for me to look for something else to do when I become 20 years old. I participated in Mnet’s idol survival program considering it my last chance. Even though I didn’t get to be one of the finalists, I was able to join this new team and debut after the show,” said Jiho, the leader of the group.
Several others of the seven-member group including Kamden and Brian would be somewhat familiar to the public as they’ve taken part in K-pop idol survival programs in the past.
“Our debut single album carries a total of three tracks led by the lead track ‘On And On.’ It sings about us working our way to accomplish our dreams,” said Siyun.
Kamden took part in writing the lyrics to the lead track.
“It was an honor to participate in writing the lyrics to the lead track of our debut album. I hope to continue taking part in composing and writing the lyrics to our future releases,” said Kamden.
The title track “On And On” is of the pop dance genre and is composed with a groovy bass riff and synth sound.
“We named the highlight dance move for this track ‘Wavy Dance.’ It’s when we spread our arms and make a wave and at the same time shuffle our feet,” said Kamden.
Ampers&one hopes to become a group that can seep into listeners’ hearts with music of positive energy that people can easily relate to.
“I think our forte is that we can seem like close friends to our fans by singing songs that they can easily relate to. Our group also consists of members from diverse cultural backgrounds so we can present diverse colors,” said Siyun.
“We hope to become a group that comes to one’s mind when thinking of K-pop,” said Jiho.
South Korean stocks gained more than 1 percent Friday, led by the strong performance of big-cap tech ...
국민의힘 윤재옥 원내대표가 24일 국회에서 국정감사 대책회의를 하고 있다. 연합뉴스국민의힘 윤재옥 원내대표는 24일 더불어민주당 이재명 대표가 당무 복귀 첫 일성으로 윤석열 정부 ...
One chilly autumn afternoon in October, students of Sookmyung Women's University in Seoul poure ...
- LG H&H sales up 294% in half year on Japan's Qoo10
- Half of young people struggling financially: Seoul
- Seoul shares open lower on US tech slide
- BTS' V and Blackpink's Jennie break up: sources
- Born rich, promoted young: chaebol scions become president just after 40
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG
- S. Korea asks UAE to correct nat'l flag image mix
- ‘Korea could go extinct without proper immigration policy’: minister
- Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university
- Seoul stocks end nearly flat on cautious note
- S. Korea warns of potential NK surprise attacks using Hamas tactics
- 강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
- PM makes official visit to Denmark to promote Expo bid
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
- [Busan Is Ready] Busan Expo strives to present climate change solutions
- 문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
- Dawn begins mandatory military service
- [Korean History] In 2003's Daegu, disaster plays out underground
- Sejong University ranks 8th among Korean peers in world university rankings for 3rd consecutive year
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- Yoon, officials strongly condemn Hamas killings as act of terrorism
- Russian, Uzbek nationals under investigation after campsite brawl
- Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
- Opposition calls for Yoon's overhaul of Cabinet after by
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- [HIT Forum]Space forum sees opportunities beyond our 'pale blue dot'
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on reported repatriation of N.K. defectors from China: minister
- N. Korea's Kim, Putin exchange congratulatory messages marking 75th anniversary of diplomatic ties